40+ Divisions are back as some players just prefer the option.
* This year we'll commit to running 40+ Playoffs.
* Come playoff time we'll ask the 40+ qualifiers if they want to participate in a 40+ playoffs.
* There needs to be 4 or more qualified players to run the draw. If we don't get 4 or more then all qualifiers will go back into the main draws.
* Some 40+ qualifiers will be too skilled to be included in the 40+ draw.
* If we get enough 40+ Ladies we'll create a 40+ Division. If not, they will only be included in the regular draws.
* If you are 40+ and don't see your name listed then update your age here: Update Your Age
Playoff qualifiers for Championships (4 wins by Dec. 12th) Submit Score: Updated Rule #10 will explain the new seeding formula. What you see still might not be the final seedings as the staff still needs to evaluate head to head and game win percentage tie-breakers.
|10/21/20||R. Gonzales over D. Sherby||
Score : 7-6; 1-6;
Played at : Austin - Caswell Tennis Center
Match Length : 1 hr 45 min
|10/21/20||D. Wolleat over R. Karp||
Score : 6-0; 6-1
Played at : Spicewood - Lake Travis MS
Match Length : 1 hr 0 min